Wednesday, April 06, 2011

說什麼好?

I haven't written the note for a long while time, but I'd like to write something here. Recently, too many things happen, include job and few friendships in the life of mine. Of course, there is another important event is that the IELTS exam on second weekend of next month. The first thing I should focus on the exam, but I cannot pay attention on it, owing to the relationships between me and my friends. Sometime we cannot say the details directly, and I think the guy also know what's my feel. Cause I'm quite afraid to fact that. And I really don't know why I always hide my real emotion and feeling. If someone would like to walk into my heart, I will walk away or disappear cause I just know that way which can ensure to protect myself. If someone really wanna close me, please let me feel safety.

0 意見: