今天是北縣物治公會第一次開會~
然後當然會遇到很多人,包括小楊~
不知道為何我認識小楊的時間比范老大還短,但是就是很相信他~
(唉~他也太快結婚了吧~
聽說我還在當實習生的時候,他可還是single呢~但是現在都結婚啦~)
結果我就跟他說我之後想要唸書的事~
我之前還在想說如果到一定的階段要找誰幫我寫推薦函~
他說如果是南加的話他就可以幫我寫,不過南加沒小兒阿~
很謝謝他啦~
不知道推薦函這樣算不算是LOA呢?
我覺的有點算唷~
然後當然會遇到很多人,包括小楊~
不知道為何我認識小楊的時間比范老大還短,但是就是很相信他~
(唉~他也太快結婚了吧~
聽說我還在當實習生的時候,他可還是single呢~但是現在都結婚啦~)
結果我就跟他說我之後想要唸書的事~
我之前還在想說如果到一定的階段要找誰幫我寫推薦函~
他說如果是南加的話他就可以幫我寫,不過南加沒小兒阿~
很謝謝他啦~
不知道推薦函這樣算不算是LOA呢?
我覺的有點算唷~
4 意見:
pia~
When you can make sure the date you are go out here?
1 or 2 years later?
or go after I'm back?
To Bear~
I don't know when I will prepare the language enough ready to go.
And you?
When will you go?
My plan is one years later..
I d'ont care how my english
very poor or something.
I just think, If I am there need
to eat, buy something or got lost.
That will make me speak out.
so I think, You should not
worry about so much.
because we are not younger anymore.
body move not just heart move.
I see~
But I think we should think about our purpose as what will you go or do?
Because I'm prepare not only go around.
So I consider you know that what I say.
Post a Comment