Friday, April 24, 2009

Face the issue

I really don’t know why I always loose motivation.
I’ve to read “The Law of Attraction “or “The Key”.
Think about the event and asked myself “had I gone the wrong way?”
Maybe had a little this felt.
Also maybe this is God’s guide.
If there have two ways, I’ll believe the second one.
Because I believe has “The Law of Attraction” in the world.
Just this place maybe can do something or prepare for my future.
Now, must read more Eng. by myself.
I haven’t any way toward the back.
I know I’m must against some difficult things.
Mok, hang in there!

3 意見:

Anonymous said...

never try never know!! Anita

Anonymous said...

Dear Mok,

I'll be back in May 15,see you soon.
Anita

Mok said...

Dear Anita,
Please come back hurry~
I'm feel trouble recnetly.
And be careful about the virus of H1N1.
There have the event about the children, I'll go to Bali to assess them in the morning at May 16 ,would you go with me?
I'm afraid you need to sleep for the time difference.