Friday, April 03, 2009

轉換


告別單位的日期是上個月的最後一天。
其實,就像Monica說的,我真不敢相信就要離開這個地方了,真的要離開了嗎?
連自己都知道離開是遲早的事,只是我還沒有準備好這麼早離開。
太多的計畫真的都趕不上變化。
一來是同學大都在單位,二來是愛心的教職員們都待我不薄,當然還有許多愛心的大朋友和小朋友們。
假如這次搭不上這班車,下次要離開就不知道要等到什麼時候了。
離開的同時,逸媽媽升正職,也是要恭喜她呢。
然後飯局也是讓我有點措手不及,害我有點不好意思。
我知道我用心能贏得許多人的鼓勵,可是我好像還努力的不夠,因為努力多少只有自己知道。
希望能在未來的單位快點適應才好。

5 意見:

bearcarie said...

Is that new job fine?

Mok said...

I think it's okay la,but I'm still try to getting better in my work.
Just I have to clock in and out with my finger of index.
Always can't pass then need repeat key my code of employee again and felt trouble.
What about you?
How's everything?
And when will you go abroad?

fat bear said...

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/VanessaHui
That 蟾's blog..
will, new job always need to adapt. But you are good adaptability person. so don't worry!
About my trouble, I think things is changeing. But it's diffcult to explantion.
About abroad. It's not yet! A list not in this year! When I go, I will tell you every one!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mok,
How are you doing in the new job? I hope everything is going well.You seem much more relaxed since you changed jobs.I'm looking forward to seeing you.
take care

Anita

Mok said...

Hi Bear,
I got your infomation and thx a lot.

Hello dear Anita,
Sorry,I forgot and send an e-mail for you.
I've found the book of three-dollars.
I think I'm getting used to my new job.
But more things still have to do.
Wait you back.

Mok Lin